jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty. For Faculty

Instructors must use this form to request a grade change for a student. Education Code Section 76224(a) and Title 5 Section 55025 indicate that, for grades given for any course of instruction taught in a community college district, the grade given to each student shall be the grade determined by the instructor of the course and the determination of the student’s grade in the absence of mistake, fraud, bad faith, or incompetency, shall be final. Changing an incomplete grade symbol, an in progress grade symbol, or a record delay grade symbol is not subjected to the aforementioned requirement. 


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top