jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Student, Employee. For Student, Employee

Use the Legal Information Change Form to update your name, date of birth, social security number, and citizenship status with the Admissions and Records Office.  You can change your preferred name, address, phone, email and emergency contact using the WingSpan Student Update Form. If you have a pending graduation petition and would like to change the name or mailing address for your diploma, please submit a request via the A&R Help Desk. If you are currently employed by Citrus College, including as a student worker, and want to update your address, then you must update it with Human Resources.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top