Order Official Transcript
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Citrus College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript requests online through a secure website. You may request transcripts 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge.
Citrus College has also appointed Credentials, Inc. as an agent for processing and sending official electronic PDF transcripts. The PDF transcript contains the identical information as the printed transcript.
Credentials, Inc. will respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, by calling 1-847-716-3005. Track the status of your order by clicking here.
- Transcripts may include coursework from other colleges that has been evaluated by Citrus College.
- Citrus College does not release transcripts from other institutions.
- IGETC or CSU Certifications take up to ten (10) business days for processing. Rush service not available. Allow additional time during peak periods.
- Transcript requests will notbe processed until all outstanding debts and obligations are cleared.
- Citrus College does not process phone, fax, or email requests due to student confidentiality concerns.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records are not released to a third party without signed authorization of the student.
- Pick-up orders are destroyed after 30 days. No refunds apply. Students are responsible for new order requests and applicable fees.
- Citrus College is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
- Citrus College does not fax transcripts.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.