jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student

After not being enrolled for one fall or spring semester, a dismissed student may request reinstatement through the Counseling and Advisement Center using this online form.

If approved, the student will be required to participate in a prescribed counseling intervention, which may include a maximum number of units the student may enroll as determined by the counselor.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top