jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student

Students who wish to use Advance Placement (AP) scores toward graduation or IGETC/CSU GE Certification must send official scores to the Admissions and Records office and submit the online Request AP Credit online form. Make sure you login to the My.CitrusCollege.edu portal first and, if you get the smartsheet login screen, you click on "Your Company Account".  


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top