jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student

Students who have a complaint relating to a course grade or the right to free expression should complete the Student Grievance Form and read the instructions for the Student Grievance Process. All other complaints may be filed with any department and/or division by completing the Student Complaint Form.

Complaint forms should have a detailed explanation of the complaint. Students should explain, as clearly as possible, why they are filing a complaint and include all the necessary information (including names, dates, etc.) to support their statements so the complaint can be appropriately addressed. Completed forms should be submitted to the office, department, or division where the incident occurred.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top