View your Unofficial Transcript
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student
View your unofficial Citrus College Transcript. See courses completed and courses in progress.
- Unofficial Transcripts PRIOR to fall 1983 are not available online. Request an official transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts are available only after you have requested your first unofficial or official transcript from the Admissions and Records Office. This process releases the Legacy Hold. Your second, and subsequent unofficial transcripts, will not require this process.
- Transcripts will not be processed for students with unpaid debts or other outstanding obligations to Citrus College.
- Regular processing time is approximately five (5) business days.
- There is NO RUSH or immediate processing at this time.
Requests by FAX are unavailable
- complete an Unofficial Transcript Request Form
- submit the request form to the Admissions and Records Office
- present a photo ID
In accordance with Public Law 20 USC § 1232g, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) that protects the privacy of student education records, all requests for official copies of Citrus College student educational records including grades and transcripts must be submitted in writing and must be signed by the student.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.