Citrus College Print Manager
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
You can print from your wireless device (phone, tablet, laptop) to one of the designated printers in the Hayden Memorial Library.
Note: you must be connected to the Citrus College wireless network (cc-ap) to complete this process.
- Launch this task (or click this link) and sign in to the Citrus College Print Manager using your network credentials.
- Click 'Print' tab
- Click 'Select File to Upload' and choose a file located on your device
- Click 'Next' to proceed to the Print Document page
- Select your printer, number of copies and page numbers
- Click 'Next'
- On the confirmation page, click 'Hold Job in Queue'. This will give you the opportunity to print the document within the next 24 hours.
- Go to 'Release' tab, then click the blue 'Release' to print the job to the selected printer.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.